Thursday, March 22, 2007

The noise from below

It was a dark Saturday night the moon was full and I was left home alone. I was eating popcorn and watching a scary moive, the wind outside blowing 35 miles an hour! As I was stareing at the moive a noise from the basement drew my atention, I was so scared my brain wasn't thinking and ran into the basement to see what it is. I walked so slow as I was creping down the stairs so I could here the noise better. I reached the bottom of the stairs and almost had a heart attack, a creature that looked like it was asembled from thread and skin was stareing at me with dark firey eyes that burned with anger!

8 comments:

Sunshine said...

That 's gross, Matthew.

Star_song said...

Scary!
Did this really happen?

weston pics said...

good job mathew you scared me to death.I will be sleeping in my moms bed tonight.

Bitsy said...

Hey, Matt! Now you have two blogs. That totally beats my one. That sounds sooo scary I'm locking my door tonight, thankee very much.

Ce'Nedra said...

you didnt write this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
did you?

Jim Chandler said...

SCARY!

Did this really happen?!

Ce'Nedra said...

nice. I GUESS!!!

Jim Chandler said...

That's AWESOME!